The Perfect Serve
If you haven’t tried a cocktail that requires egg white yet, then this is one to start with. Its a fragrant, smooth cocktail that is so decadent and luxurious!
- 40 fresh blueberries
- 50 ml of Rose Finch Gin
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon of Lime juice
- 2 teaspoons of Violet liqueur
- 2o ml of simple syrup
- 1 small egg white
This recipe will make enough for two!
- Put the blueberries into a cocktail jug and pour in the Rose Finch gin; muddle!
- Strain the liquid into a cocktail shaker
- Add in the lemon juice and the lime juice
- Add in the Violet liqueur and sugar syrup
- Add in the egg white
- And shake
- Then add in ice and shake again!
- Strain into the serving glasses and garnish with blueberries and lime or lemon!