The Perfect Serve
The Gin Old Fashioned! This is a modern twist on a classic cocktail. Perfect before or after dinner!
- 60 ml of Driftwood Damson & Cinnamon Liqueur
- 15 ml of Cointreau
- 15ml of Orange bitters
- Twist of Orange peel and Red Currant to garnish
- This is a muddling cocktail! First, cool the glass you are going to use to serve this drink with some ice
- In a tall mixing glass, gently squash and muddle (with a back of a spoon is fine) a quarter slice of orange and a few of the red currants
- Then add the Driftwood Damson & Cinnamon liqueur
- Add the Cointreau, and the bitters
- Mix and stir!
- Tip out the ice from your serving glass, strain the cocktail mix into it
- Add one or two cubes of ice and garnish with a twist of Orange & some elegantly placed red currants!